The European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO), InnovationQuarter, Security Delta (HSD), The Hague Convention Bureau, and TIIN Capital B.V. are delighted to announce the ten finalists and the jury who will be attending the European Cybersecurity STARtup Award final competition on the 5th and 6th of April in The Hague, the Netherlands.
The Cybersecurity STARtup Award competition embeds the European value of diversity, gathering finalists from different EU countries and building a stronger and autonomous European digital sovereignty by investing in the backbone of Europe’s economy: SMEs and start-ups.
The ten finalists represent five different European countries and are:
The jury electing the winner of the European Cybersecurity STARtup Award will be headed by Michael Lucassen of TIIN Capital (Dutch Security TechFund) and is composed of:
- Christophe Bianco, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Excellium Services
- Inge Bryan, Managing Director, NCC Europe/Fox-IT
- Jean-Luc Gibernon, VP Business, Sopra Steria
- Peter Sund, Executive Director, Finnish Information Security Cluster (FISC)
- Willi Mannheims, General Partner, eCapital
- Jelena Zelenovic Matone, CISO, European Investment Bank
- John Davies, Chairman, South Wales Cyber Security Cluster
- Khaldoun Shehadeh, Senior Investment Manager, InnovationQuarter
- Anett Mádi-Nátor, President, Women4Cyber Foundation
The yearly European Cybersecurity STARtup Award competition allows SMEs and start-ups to pitch their ideas and network with experts and investors, and win a mentoring opportunity, as well as a one-year subscription to the CYBERSECURITY MADE IN EUROPE Label.
Access to the event is free of charge, but registration is compulsory. Click here to register and to view the agenda.